Skin-Prep protective wipes forms a protective film that prepares the skin for the attachment of drainage tubes, external catheters, adhesive dressings and can be used around ostomy sites.
Features & Benefits
- Helps tape and film adhesion. Only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Applies a coating that prepares the skin for adhesives and provides a protective interface .
- Helps to preserve proper skin integrity and prevent damage or injury during removal of tapes and films.
- Helps to make adhesive removal less painful for patients.
- Is easily removed using skin cleanser or soap and water, so there's no need to scrub the skin or expose it to harsh chemical cleaners or solvents that can cause irritation.
- Thick formula means only one coat is needed to form a protective film, so patients are more comfortable during application.
- Is applied easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients’ skin and won’t crack or peel.