Sterile, Single Use, Intermittent Catheter
Coude Tip, Standard, 16" Length
Available Sizes: 12 FR - 16 FR
- Hydrophilic coated with water satchet, vinyl, and firm.
- Curved coude tip makes catheter insertion easier in case of urethral stricture due to enlarged prostate.
- Hydrophilic lubrication allows for easier insertion with less irritation and low friction.
- Smooth polished eyelets allow for comfortable passage.
- Blue "no touch" sleeve allows for insertion without touching the tubing.
- Includes an adhesive tab so the outer package can be hung during coating activation.
- Offset eyes provide drainage from two points within the bladder.
- The catheter tube is NOT made with DEHP.
- Sold by the each and box quantities.
Each Price: $1.69
Box Price: $42.00