Hollister New Image Cut-to-Fit Convex Flextend Skin Barrier w/Tape #1480x
$49.49 Our Price
Hollister New Image Cut-to-Fit Convex Flextend Skin Barrier w/Tape has built-in convexity means added security and skin protection for recessed, retracted and flush stomas…cut-to-fit openings. Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange. Protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge. Flextend skin barrier is the barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies. 5 per box.
Box Price: (5 Per Box) – $49.40
Product Code: HO1480-
Features and Benefits
- Flextend (Extended Wear) Skin Barrier – Flextend is an extended wear, synthetic skin barrier, which is designed to be the most resistant to discharge. Do not use Skin Gel Wipes (7917) or other brands of skin preps with Flextend skin barriers.
- Cut-to-Fit – Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
- Color Matching System – To help you select compatible New Image components, every box label is color-coded. First, select the proper skin barrier; then select a matching color-coded pouch (“red” skin barrier box label is compatible to “red” pouch box label). green – 1-3/4″ (44mm) red – 2-1/4″ (57mm) blue – 2-3/4″ (70mm) yellow – 4″ (102mm)
- Integral Convexity – Skin barriers with integral convexity are indicated for stomas that are flush, recessed or retracted. These skin barriers are either pre-sized or cut-to-fit.
- Floating Flange – Allows for fingers to be put under the flange for support while attaching the pouch to the barrier.
- Product #14802, maximum of 1 in. (25mm), Green Color Code, 1-3/4 in. (44mm) Flange, box of 5
- Product #14803, maximum of 1-1/2 in. (38mm), Red Color Code, 2-1/4 in. (57mm) Flange, box of 5
- Product #14804, maximum of 2 in. (51mm), Blue Color Code, 2-3/4 in. (70mm) Flange, box of 5