Hollister Premier Urostomy Pouch w/Flat Barrier – Cut to Fit
$69.99 Our Price
Protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge. Flextend skin barrier is the barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies. Security and confidence assured with internal non-reflux valves and a drain valve that allows regulation of flow rate. Ultimate in comfort…it’s like not wearing a pouch at all.
Barrier Opening – up to 2 1/2″ (64 mm)
Pouch Length – 9″ (23cm)
Box Price: (10 per Box) – $69.99
Product Code: HO84Xo
Features and Benefits
- Flextend (extended wear) Skin Barrier – Flextend is an extended wear, synthetic skin barrier, which is designed to be the most resistant to discharge.
- Do not use Skin Gel Wipes (7917) or other brands of skin preps with Flextend skin barriers.
- Tape Border – Tape borders provide additional security to the attachment of the one-piece pouch or two-piece skin barrier to the skin.
- Cut-to-Fit – Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
- Odor Barrier Rustle-Free Pouch Multi layers of odor barrier film protect against noise and rustling. (#8460 and #8440)
- ComfortWear Panel on Body Side A non-woven plastic material that separates the pouch film from the skin. (#8460 and #8450)
- ComfortWear Pouch Panel on Both Sides A fabric type material that is comfortable against the skin. ComfortWear panels are attached to both sides of the pouch. (#8440)
- Transparent Pouch For the wearer who wishes to wear a pouch with the contents being visible. (#8460)
- Ultra-Clear Pouch. (#8450)
- Beige Pouch For those who wish to wear a pouch without the contents being visible. (#8440)