MTG EZ Advancer Mini-Pak Intermittent Closed System BZK Kit
$4.09 – $399.00 Our Price
MTG EZ Advancer Mini-Pak Intermittent Closed System BZK Kit – Featuring the EZ Advancer valve, consists of a sterile, pre-lubricated, vinyl, straight tip, 16″ catheter with introducer tip, self-contained in a 1500ml collection bag. Kit includes two vinyl gloves, one underpad, one gauze and one clear BZK wipe and one privacy bag. Compact outer package, 4 1/4″ x 7 3/4″.
Sold individually and by the case (100 units per case).
Picture shown is standard size.
Each Price – $4.09
Case Price – $399.00
Product Code: MT4211-
MTG EZ-Advancer Catheter Features:
- The catheter is pre-lubricated, so setup time is minimal.
- The MTG introducer tip is designed to reduce the risk of recurrent Urinary Tract Infections.
- The MTG EZ-Advancer valve secures the catheter tube after each forward advancement, preventing retraction during insertion.
- Soft, fire polished, smooth eyelets (drainage holes) allow for comfortable passage through the urethra and into the bladder.
- Offset eyes, located near the tip of the catheter provide drainage from two points within the bladder.
- The catheter bag protects the sterility of the tube and collects the urine. The bag capacity is 1500 ml.
- Access finger holes in the collection bag make holding during filling and draining easier.
- Sterile sample can be collected.
- The “Tear here to empty” perforation is easy to rip, allowing for fluid to be poured into the toilet.
- The catheter is available in 12, 14 and 16 Fr., 16” length.
- 100% latex-free.
- Benzalkonium chloride (BZK) clear, odor-free, alcohol-free, antiseptic prep.
- DEHP-free catheter tube.
- Mini-Pak outer package for travel includes privacy bag for discreet disposal of used supplies.