Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.
Call our Account Representatives at (800) 526-5895 to discuss your concerns/return. Please have your invoice number or account number available for reference. You must have a return authorization number for a return.
- All products must be in their original packaging. Any product in a manufacturer sealed package must be unopened for a refund.
- Defective products will be replaced or repaired depending upon manufacturer's policy.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 30 days from original purchase. All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee after 30 days of purchase.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs on returns and exchanges.
- Refunds will be issued in accordance with the method of payment for the merchandise portion only.
- A refund will be issued within 30 days of receipt of returned products.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. No credit will be given for shipping on returns.
Special order items are non-returnable.
At Home Medical will issue refunds for orders that are cancelled prior to shipment of your merchandise, however it is subject to a cancellation fee of 3% which will be used to cover the credit card merchant processing fees that we incur. Once your order has shipped you may still cancel your order with us, in addition to the cancellation fees, the customer is responsible for any shipping charges incurred, including rerouting fees by the shipping company to reroute the package to the appropriate warehouse. Proof of charges are available upon request.