Due to the Coronavirus pandemic outbreak, we will NOT be able to take any product returns for products or exchanges until further notice. This is to ensure the integrity of the products and the safety of our staff and customers.
However, you may cancel your order if it has not shipped yet.
We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Given the circumstances, we appreciate your understanding.
**The Return Policy below is VOID until further notice**
Please call our Account Representatives at (800) 526-5895 to discuss your concerns and requests for returns.
Please have your invoice number or account number available for reference and we will provide you with a return authorization number.
- All products must be in their original packaging. Any product in a manufacturer sealed package must be unopened for a refund.
- Defective products will be replaced or repaired depending upon the manufacturer's policy.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 30 days from the original purchase date. All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs on returns and exchanges.
- Refunds will be issued in accordance with the method of payment for the merchandise portion only.
- A refund will be issued within 30 days of receipt of returned products.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. No credit will be given for shipping on returns.
- Special order items are non-returnable.
- Orders returned without a Return Authorization number (RA#) will not be accepted.
At Home Medical will issue refunds for orders that are canceled prior to shipment of your merchandise, however, it is subject to a cancellation fee of 3% which will be used to cover the credit card merchant processing fees that we incur. Once your order has shipped you may still cancel your order with us, in addition to the cancellation fees, the customer is responsible for any shipping charges incurred, including rerouting fees by the shipping company to reroute the package to the appropriate warehouse. Proof of charges is available upon request.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
At Home Medical Products, Inc.
1650 Redi Road, Suite 200
Cumming, GA 30040
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.