Sterile, Single Use Closed System Intermittent Catheter with integrated 1000ml collection bag
Straight Tip, Unisex
Available Sizes: 12 FR - 16 FR
- The innovative Cure Dextra is an upgrade to a traditional cath-in-a-bag closed system.
- Features polished eyelets on a pre-lubricated catheter tip with integrated 1000 ml collection bag.
- A Support Band enables controlled use without the need to grip the device with two hands.
- Easy to use for individuals who have limited dexterity.
- Tip Advancing Technology moves the catheter out of the bag and into the body without contact.
- A Gripper Arrow makes it easy to advance the catheter with each full forward stroke. The catheter does not retract with the full back stroke.
- Provides support of research in pursuit of a CURE for SCI and CNS/D.
- It is NOT made with DEHP/DINP, BPA, or Natural Rubber Latex.
- Sold by the each or case quantities. (90 per case)